Short Product Description:
- Classical Spring Gripper – Ideal to improve crush grip
- Knurled Handles – Aggressive handles to toughen palms
- Durable – Made of heavy duty aluminium alloy
- Adjustable – 5 different available resistance levels
Kootek Adjutable Spring Hand Gripper
Kootek Adjustable Hand Grippers are excellent to help you to build maximum crush grip strength in minimum time.
This device gives you a good start if you’re looking to get more cometitive edge by improving your overall forearm
strength – 5 different resistance levels are plenty for warm-up sets, your working sets progression & challenge. Due
to being portable it’s very easy to carry one with you so you’ll never miss your grip workout.
Kootek adjustable gripper is equally good for rehabilitation & stress relief. It can help you to overcome many forms
of RSI related conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Golfers or Tennis elbow, arthritis or tendonitis.
Whatever your application is, you can’t go wrong here – Just give it a squeeze. It’s simple yet universal approach to
build stronger grip. Regardless of your profession having more functional grip strength is always in high demand.
Whether you’re weight lifter, climber, wrestler or motocross driver, strong grip is a must to be on top of your game.
This is not a toy – It’s a professional training device that will tear up your hands in no time to build them stronger.
Kootek has knurled handles & is built with heavy duty aluminium alloy for maximum durability & to give it excellent
performance. Suits for men & women, seniors & teens who have different strength levels.
With this tool you can focus on building 2 types of grip strength – Crush grip strength & static support grip strength.
One is for crushing objects by squeezing them with your fingers & the other one is for static grip to hold heavy stuff.
What are the Pros & Cons with Kootek Adjustable Hand Gripper?
Durable, Robust yet Smooth
- Very Inexpensive – Incredible deal for less than $10. You get a nice looking training device for very cheap price. It’s 5 hand grippers in 1 that is affordable for everyone.
- Adjustable – At first glance Kootek adjustable gripper looks like a regular gripper that is fixed on 1 difficulty level. In fact, once you take a closer look, you can see that you can change the length of this gripper handles & therefore change the resistance. You can benefit from 5 resistance levels ranging from 50 lbs to 150 lbs with 25 lbs weight increments.
- Great Classical Gripper – Designed for high-intensity & low-volume training to gain maximum grip strength in shortest window of time.
- Durable – Created with heavy duty aluminium alloy to be sturdy & is completely made of metal parts to give it maximum durability. There are no plastic parts that can degrade, chemically deteriorate or break over time.
- Portable – Weighs less than half pound. You can put one into your pocket or throw into training bag as you hit the gym. Easily portable, so you can take one on the road, or leave into your office desk drawer.
- Knurled Handles – Huge part of getting your grip stronger is also getting the skin of your palms stronger. Gripper with handles like this works to tear up skin in your hands that in return helps to get your forearms much tougher.
- Good Variety of Resistance Levels – There are five (5) different resistance levels to choose from, suitable from beginners to advanced. There are ideal difficulty options for both men & women, younger & older generation.
- Easy to Maintain – Consists of springs that are made of heavy duty aluminium alloy. You should wipe spring occasionally with a drop of light oil to prevent it from squeking & breaking. Knurled handles can be cleaned with a stiff nylon bristled brushes.
- Great for Rehab – A good way to alleviate pain in hands & treat multiple RSI related conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Golfers or Tennis elbow, tendonitis & arthritis. To get rid of pain in your hands you have to put more muscle on bones where it counts. Hand grippers are excellent to achieve this kind of functional strength that can fight off nuisances like nagging pain in forearms.
- Good Starting Point – Before you move to professional high-end grippers like Captains of Crush, this can be a nice starting point. It helps you to get going by introducing new movements to your body & how to train your crushing grip.
- Designed for Left Hand – If you look at the placement of spring, this model fits to train your left hand first & foremost. Meanwhile, it’s still excellent for training both hands, with slightly different feeling when training your left hand. In most cases, it’s a minor detail that most folks won’t notice at all – If you seek maximum comfort, performance & precision, for right hand training I’d recommend to use a regular CoC gripper, or EXT adjustable gripper.
- Some Complaints From Customers – Meanwhile most folks are satisfied with this gripper by saying it’s absolutely awesome device, some have reported that it has broke down after several months of use. Keep an eye out if you happen to get a bad patch & don’t hesitate to return a faulty product.
- Not Consistent Across the Board – This gripper has the one universal problem that cheaper grippers tend to have: The final poundage can be inaccurate. If you’re casual athlete it might not consern you too much, you get your workout done & it’s all you need. However, keep in mind that monitoring your results can become difficult if not impossible since the spring wears out & actually gives lighter resistance than the numbers are stating.
- Handles Can Get Loose – Make sure to tighten up & properly lock the handles after you adjust resistance levels. Handles tend to get loose in the middle of your exercise if you’re not locking them properly.
Kootek 50-150 Lbs Adjustable Hand Gripper - Ranking 80 out of 100
How Can You Benefit from Kootek Adjustable Hand Gripper?
Fastest Way to Build Crush Grip
- Improve Your Finger Tendons Strength – This is one of the most important aspects of your hand health & strength: The actual hands ability to support the workload of activities & exercises you’re regularly performing. Using hand grippers helps you to gradually build tendons strength to work on more difficult exercises.
- Build Maximum Crush Grip Strength – Squeezing objects between fingers is one of the 4 major hand movements & it’s called cruch grip – To grab an object most of the time you use this type of grip. Hand gripper is the absolute best way to quickly improve your crushing grip.
- Improve Static Support Grip Strength – Gripper can be used when you squeeze the handles together & then hold them closed as long as you can. This is extra important exercise for you, if your main training equipment is barbell for example – Training like that allows you to hold bigger weights & for longer periods of time.
- Get Your Palms Much Tougher – If you haven’t trained in gym or with grippers before, beware the aggressive knurling on this gripper will beat your hands up & it will do so very quickly. This is a good thing – This is how your palms get stronger. The key is NOT to use fitness gloves, throw them out of window & get palms stronger instead.
- Build Well Conditioned Grip – One of the most important details to be on top of your sport is to have a better grip. Having an overall stronger, less fatigued grip helps you to perform your workout routines more effectively, as well as give bigger advantage in competitions.
- Protect Hands from Injuries – Having a bit more muscle is excellent – Muscles act like cushion to protect our body. By increasing your functional strength as well as overall muscle mass grants you healthier hands & greatly protects you from possible injuries. Staying injury-free is prio #1 regardless of your sport.
Kootek Adjustable Hand Grippers – One of the Best Crush Grip Training Tool You Can Use
Excellent Training Device for Hands, Palms & Forearms
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 5.2 x 1.2 inches/ 9.3 x 13.2 x 3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces / 221 grams
- Handles – Knurled, aluminum handles
- Materials: Heavy duty aluminium alloy
- Quantity – One (1) gripper
- Resistance Levels – Five (5)
- Manufacturer: Kootek
Kootek adjustable gripper is designed with anti-slip handles
and its resistance levels are easy to adjust.
Kootek hand gripper is great for rehabilitation & stress relief,
if you suffer from bone stiffness, recover from finger or wrist
injuries, tendon surgery, Carpal Tunnel or Tennis elbow.
Kootek gripper is easily portable – Put one into your pocket,
or throw into your training bag once you hit the gym.
Kootek Adjustable Hand Grippers Can Be Used for Variety of Exercises
Build Crush Grip Strength & Static Support Grip
Who Can Benefit from Kootek Adjustable Hand Gripper?
Any Athlete, Men & Women, Older & Younger
Gripper training is excellent for both, beginners & experts alike to get your grip stronger, or even stronger than it already is.
Younger or older, man or woman, casual trainee or hardcore athlete, training grip is giving you functional strength that you
can use & likely will use every single day. In most sports, the very first point of contact with object is literally through your
fingertips. Doesn’t matter if you’re holding a basketball, baseball bat, golf club or weightlifting barbell..
The more functional strength you have in your hands, the better the performance in your respective sport likely will be.
Toughen Your Palms With Hand Grippers
Avoid Fitness Gloves
You should use fitness gloves only if you absolutely need to. Unless you’ve deliberately made it your goal to make glove
manufacturers richer & happier by grinding through one pair after another & still keep buying new ones.
Why should you always avoid excessive use of fitness gloves? Many folks rely entirely on gloves when they hit the gym & as
a result vast majority of them usually have extra weak palms. Gloves are a foreign objects between the palms of your hands
& a weight you are trying to lift that directly prevent your palms getting any stronger.
If that’s the case, once you take off your fitness gloves & touch first barbell or dumbbell set you see, you’re going to shred
the palms of your hands almost instantly. Your hands definitely start aching & in the long run you likely get blisters.
So, how do you solve that problem? No, you don’t put your gloves back on – Many hand grippers have aggressively knurled
handles that are specifically designed to toughen the palms of your hands. Keep training, your hands get stronger, simple.
Gradually, over the period of weeks & months while regularly exercising with grippers, skin in your palms will toughen
up. It’s one of the key parts to be able to perform more strenuous exercises with bare hands.
Unless your hands are injured, or you’ve already worked your hands to the limit you have no business with gloves. There’s
no excuse & likely no practical reason to use fitness gloves. If you lift awkward object & it’s a huge safety issue, use gloves.
Other than that you always want to put fitness gloves away & work with your bare hands for functional strength.
Are Classical Spring Hand Grippers Good for Rehabilitation?
Grippers Are Excellent for Recovery
There are multiple different types of grippers available that you can benefit from, with wide variety of different resistance
levels to cover all your training needs & routines, including the rehabilitation part.
Getting in better shape as well as nuturing injuries are important, inseparable parts of your hand health. Whether you’re
trying to get your strength back up for your recently dislocated finger, or trying to treat repetitive strain injury like Tennis
Elbow, proper gripper can be an excellent way to go.
To deliver you the all-round-package you can benefit from classical & lefty gripper, smooth gripper & also a thumb gripper.
What Grip Training Resources Can You Use?
Learn How to Train Your Grip
Simply work with hand grippers & specifically specialize in them or up your entire game by learning new exercises along
with crushing grippers. Among these authors there famous names, like Tommy Heslep, who is one of only five people in
the world who have certified for IronMind’s Captains of Crush #4 Gripper. Learn it all from the experts if you like.
Always Prioritize Muscle Balance
Rubber Hand Bands Can Work Wonders to Keep Your Hand Healthy
Balanced Muscles, Healthier Hands
As always, for rehab purposes & for hand health in general, having balance is key for getting much stronger in functional
strength department. I recommend to pair up your gripper training with extensor training. For that task you can use
rubber hand bands to work on counter-movements to balance your forearm muscles.
Rubber Hand Bands are excellent addition to your grip training, whether you’re using one, two or multiple different
grippers in your training routine. They’re inexpensive & help to keep your hands pain-free. If you’re not sure, ask any
qualified physio-therapeut, chiropractor or doctor. They all confirm that hand-bands is good way to go be healthier.
Why It’s Wise to Choose a High-Quality Gripper?
Consistency & Precision
It can happen, that after couple of weeks of using cheap hand gripper you are repping with it like a champion. It likely
gives you an awesome feeling that you’ve already progressed so much in such a short window of time. Well, have you?
If you’re a realist you know, clear as day, that nothing is invulnerable – If you try hard enough, you can break world
class CoC grips as well, no problem. It usually happens only when you maintain your equipment poorly.
For example, storing your gripper in too humid conditions, not keeping equipment clean or on top of it, modifying it
in addition to exercising improperly with your gripper. It’s not always the equipment that’s faulty. Just saying.
1Expect that cheap grippers spring will wear
out quickly. It keeps getting weaker & weaker.
Meanwhile you’re getting stronger, cheap gripper spring
is getting weaker. In short: They’re likely inconsistent.
Inconsistency often includes their geometry: Uneven
handles, spring positioning. Small but effective nuances.
2Another problem is that cheap gripper springs
tend to snap easily. That’s a safety issue for you.
There’s a chance that you’ll injure yourself, especially
when spring snaps in the middle of the exercise
& you’ll get hit by the shards of broken spring.
In my opinion it’s always better to invest into high quality hand grippers. They are both consistent across the board,
plus there is much less chance for equipment failure. In short, less hassle for you.
Both versions work well to some extent, one is simply much more proficient.
In addition to being well engineered, there’s no surprise geometry, so you can monitor your results more precisely.
If you value quality & want to train like a professional by eliminating guess-work from your workout routines.
My Verdict – Should You Get Kootek Adjustable Hand Gripper?
Price is great. It’s affordable for everyone & gets the job done. You get a solid, nice looking piece of training device that
helps you get started in grip training department. If you’re a casual user, look no further, this one might be all you ever
need. There’s plenty of resistance levels to both mend your injuries & get more competitive edge.
If you’re fighting off some form of RSI related condition like tennis elbow, mending past traumas like fractured wrist or
suffered from stroke, Kootek adjustable hand gripper is a great way to build up functional strength in your forearms.
On the other hand, if you are looking for superior quality, this device is simply not it. It’s far from competition grade
gripper – if you happen to seek one Captains of Crush will be hands down your best bet.
If you’re looking for to strictly monitor your grip strength progress with gripper training, this device is not for you. Its
spring will likely wear down over time & it gets easier to close. Inconsistent device makes it more difficult for you to get
the correct stats & to know exactly how strong you’ve become. This gripper is not a workhorse for professionals.
Knurled handles & overall neat look makes Kootek adjustable gripper desirable and very practical in many ways. Keep
in mind that the amount of money you pay for it mean you get a device that tends to wear down over time & eventually
can break. Especially if you’re an eager trainee, you’ll might go through this one quickly.
If you’re not interested in keeping one device that last for decades, this might be it. It’s easily affordable, you can always
get a new one. Even better, if you happen to start liking gripper training, it can be an excellent demo run for you.
A great way to keep your hands in shape if you’re an office worker. Someone who is sitting behind desk & uses keyboard
a lot could always perform some light exercises with their hands to keep pain away. Kootek adjustable gripper is very
convenient due to being portable. Simply keep it in your desk drawer, so you can access it any time.
I’m recommending Kootek adjustable hand gripper. It’s excellent device for beginners & for those who casually like to
strengthen their grip. Please always do your research as well to find the best possible training equipment for yourself.
Thanks for Stopping By!
I hope you found my review informative & learned couple of new things about Kootek adjustable gripper along the way.
Have you used any classical spring gripper before? How’s your training experience?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to ask for my assistance & share your thoughts by leaving a comment.