Short Product Description:
- Classical Spring Gripper – 6 different resistance levels
- Smooth Handles – Ideal handles to rehab injured hands
- Very Durable – Made of billet aluminium & alloy steel
- High Quality – Designed for Superior performance
Zenith Comfortable Gripper, by IronMind
Zenith Digital Fitness gripper can be an ideal solution when you want to keep training, but also rest at the same time.
This one is designed to protect the soft tissue of your hands. Works well as a warm-up gripper before serious grip
workout & is also a perfect complement for IronMind’s Captains of Crush gripper if you already have one.
It’s a professional training device that is built with billet aluminum & alloy steel construction, making it an incredibly
durable & also precise gripper. Very high quality assures that there’s no surprise geometry & you can monitor your
training progress closely. There are six (6) different resistance levels to choose from to build your grip strength.
Whether you’re weight lifter, rock climber, wrestler or motocross driver, you need good grip to be on top of your game.
Zenith is mainly designed to be a prehab & rehab gripper to get your strength back up after injury, or if you want to
give the palms of your hands rest while training. Excellent for Warm-ups & Cool-downs, Strength & Conditioning.
Zenith comes with complete training information that is backed up by IronMind’s experts & customer service.
What are the Pros & Cons with Zenith?
- Superb Gripper for Rehab – Due to smooth handles, feels great in hands & fits for anyone who seeks a gripper for rehab purposes: Whether you’re nursing an injury or recovering from surgery, works in both cases.
- Very Nice Warm-Up Gripper – Nothing better than a gripper with smooth handles to warm up your hands before heavy grip workout session.
- Very High Quality Product – Delivers superior performance, excellent for high-intensity & low-volume training to strengthen your grip strength.
- Smooth Handles – A great device to give the palms of your hands maximum rest meanwhile you still keep training with gripper to get stronger.
- Very Durable – Zenith is completely made of metal parts to give it maximum durability – No plastic parts that can degrade or chemically deteriorate, or simply break.
- Suitable Resistance Levels for Everyone – There are (6) six different resistance levels from beginner levels to experts: Ideal resistance levels for men & women, younger & older, less & more experienced trainees.
- Portable – You can always put one into your pocket, or throw into your training bag as you head over to gym. In that way you can always have a gripper close by & never miss your grip training session.
- It’s Easy to Maintain – Keep your Zenith gripper away from humid conditions to avoid oxidizing. Wipe spring occasionally with a drop of light oil to prevent your gripper from squeaking, rusting & breaking.
- 1-Year Warranty – Any of your grippers will be replaced free of charge if they fail during proper use within one year of the date of purchace. To claim replacement, the gripper must be returned along with proof of purchase. Improperly used, misused, damaged or modified grippers are not warranted.
- Designed for Right Hand – Excellent for training both hands, meanwhile structurally this model is built to train your right hand first & foremost. Unlike Captains of Crush gripper, that has mirror model, a lefty gripper called CoC Left-Turn, Zenith doesn’t have one. This is a minor detail that most folks won’t even notice, unless you’re a gripper guru, it can be a thing.
- One Resistance Level Per Gripper – Compared to adjustable hand grippers, Zenith gripper is a static one-difficulty-only per gripper type of training device. For maximum training progression & more variety, it likely requires more investment from your part to access grippers with different resistance levels & cover all of your training routines.
- Technically No Cons – It’s a high quality product, a classical hand gripper & does exactly what it is designed to do – To strengthen your grip for the maximum amount in minimum time. From technical part, there are no considerable flaws in this device.
Zenith Fitness Gripper - Ranking 86 out of 100
How Can You Benefit from Zenith Fitness Gripper?
Active Rest & Rehab
- Excellent for Recovery – Great for Warm-ups & Cool-downs, Prehab & Rehab, Strength & Conditioning
- New Way to Build Your Crush Grip – Perfect complement to IronMind’s gold standard Captains of Crush
- Great for Active Rest – Perfect solution when you want to train & give your hands rest at the same time
- Massive Ergonomic Handles – For better training experience, this device protects the soft tissue in your hands
- Specifically Designed Smooth Handles – Comfortable, built with ergonomic handles to feel good in your hand
- Very High-Quality – Featuring billet aluminum & alloy steel construction, making it incredibly durable & precise
- Multiple Resistance Levels – There are six (6) grippers with different resistance levels to choose from
- Incredibly Durable – These grippers are sturdy, precise & easy to carry with you – Pocket-sized for portability
- Made in the USA by IronMind – The Industry Leader since 1988 – Top notch, like all other IronMind’s products
Zenith is good looking, durable & precise Digital Fitness Gripper with Ergonomic handles
Excellent device for rehab & strengthening hands, palms & forearms
- Dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x 0.8 inches/ 12.7 x 11.4 x 2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces / 221 grams
- Handles – Smooth, aluminum handles
- Materials: Billet aluminium & alloy steel
- Quantity – One (1) gripper
- Resistance Levels – Six (6)
- Manufacturer: IronMind (USA)
Zenith is a very high quality gripper – It’s precise, with no
surprise geometry. It’s consistent & durable.
Zenith grippers are well engineered, built with metal parts
only: Billet aluminium & alloy steel to make it extra durable.
Unlike cheap plastic fitness grippers, it won’t wear out.
Zenith is also easily portable – You can always put on into
your pocket & to never skip a grip training session.
Zenith fitness grippers can be used for variety of exercises
that builds crush grip strength & static support grip
Easiest Zenith Grippers: Agility & Trainer – Who Can Benefit from Them?
Anyone Who Wants Healthier Hands
- Those who are seniors, both women & men – Using Zenith gripper is a great way to improve your overall hands health & strength to keep you safe & injury free as much as possible.
- Those who are youth in formative years – Doesn’t matter who you are OR where you come from – We all have to start somewhere, & this is a great way to make an effective start.
- Those with chronic hand pain – Muscle inbalance & traumas are no joke – Achieving a mucle balance through regular training can likely relieve pain in your hands.
- Those recovering from surgery – Prehab & rehab is always part of the deal as you keep training – After surgery, if you seek a softer approach to build grip strength, Zenith it is.
- Those with weak or injured hands – People who have suffered from stroke can use Zenith grippers to start rebuilding their strength step by step.
- Those who want light workout for increased mobility – Great option for those who seek variety, something that involves light yet functional & meaningful effort.
- Those who want active rest – Zenith is great solution when you want to get your work-out in BUT you want to give you beat-hands as much rest as you can at the same time.
You’ll love Zenith at first squeeze – Its super smooth ride makes it hard to put down. Great for Warm-ups & Cool-downs,
Prehab & Rehab, Strength & Conditioning. It’s the bold new way to train – The comfortable crush from IronMind: Zenith is a
21st century gripper designed for increasing grip strength & hand health while feeling soothingly comfortable in your hand.
While Zenith is not a substitute for Captains of Crush grippers, it’s the excellent complement to IronMind’s gold standard
Captains of Crush line. Don’t be afraid to mix & match IronMind grippers because they also work together seamlessly.
For low rep, maximum strength training, Captains of Crush Grippers still remain your top choice, but if you would like to
complement your one rep maximum focus with some conditioning work or need a gripper to fill in some blanks or one to
help you mend injured hands, or you simply want to give the soft tissue in your hand a break, Zenith is the way to go.
So, How Can You Complement Your Zenith Gripper?
Hand-Bands, Standard & Thumb Grippers
IronMind offers 4 different types of grips along with Zenith that you can use for your benefit, with multiple
different resistance levels to cover all your training needs & routines, including the rehabilitation part.
Getting in better shape as well as nuturing injuries are important, inseparable parts of your hand health. Whether you’re
trying to get your strength back up for your recently dislocated finger, or trying to treat repetitive strain injury like Tennis
Elbow, proper gripper can be an excellent way to go.
To deliver you the all-round-package IronMind has created classical grippers, left hand grippers & also thumb grippers.
As always, for rehab purposes & for hand health in general, having balance is key for getting much stronger in functional
strength department. I recommend to pair up your gripper training with extensor training – For that task you can use
rubber hand bands to work on counter-movements to balance your hand muscles.
Extend-Your-Hand Bands are excellent addition to your grip training, whether you’re using one, two or multiple different
grippers in your training routine. They’re inexpensive & they keep your hands pain-free. If not sure, you can ask any
qualified physio-therapeut, chiropractor or relevant doctor, they’ll all say using hand-bands is likely excellent way to go.
Thanks for Stopping By!
I hope you enjoyed reading my review & learned couple of new things about Zenith gripper along the way.
Have you used this type of fitness gripper before? How’s your training experience?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to ask for my assistance & share your thoughts by leaving a comment.