Short Product Description:
- Adjustable – 5 to 52.5 lbs/2.27 to 23.8 kg each
- Space Efficient – Flexible, Excellent for Home Gym
- Rapid Weight Changes – Switch Exercises Quickly
- Unique Dial System – Combines (15) Sets of Weights
SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells by Bowflex
Turn the lever & start your exercise, it’s that easy with SelectTech 552 Dumbbells – Saves up a ton of your time.
If you love comfort & you have a routine that requires a specifically swift action between sets to start a new one,
this might be a very nice solution for you. It’s all about speed here, with added comfort that comes from making
your life easier at the weight changing department.
With your regular heavy duty dumbbells you usually end up spending minutes to change weights between sets &
exercises in case you don’t have another set of dumbbells nearby with different weights on them. With SelectTech
you simply turn the dial to choose your weight & the built in mechanism does the weight change for you.
It’s an excellent solution for your home gym if you need to save up space or don’t want to have dozens of dumbbells
lying around floor yet need to have access to variety of different weights. SelecTech 552 comes with 2 weight stands
that enables you to rapidly change weights on the go effectively to keep up with your workout momentum.
Manufacturer offers 2-year limited warranty on all parts; 5-year warranty on weight plates; 1-year warranty on labor.
What are the Pros & Cons with SelectTech 552?
Rapid Weight Change
- Rapid Weight Changing Mechanism – Changing weights rapidly is an unique specialty feature of this training equipment that allows you to switch weights within few seconds. Extremely useful function to switch from one training set to other, from one exercise to another without taking any extensive, time-consuming weight-changing breaks in between.
- Very Well Built – SelectTech 552 is a new stylish innovation combined with built-in sturdy details to make it durable.
- Comfortable Grip – These dumbbells feel good in hands due to nicely designed anti-slip, ergonomic handles that provide comfortable grip.
- Saves Up Space for Home Gym – Being compact is easily one of the biggest pros in the SelectTech 552 pro list if you need to save space. Instead of having dozens of dumbbells cluttering your home gym to complete your training routines you can use one.
- Comes With Warranty – Manufacturer offers 2-year limited warranty on all parts; 5-year warranty on weight plates; 1-year warranty on labor.
- Wide Array of Weight Sets – Combines 15 different sets of weights into one dumbbell, weights ramp up from 5 pounds to 52.5 pounds for each dumbbell.
- Sturdy yet Delicate – Since SelectTech 552 Dumbbells consist several plastic parts, it tends to have limited life span & it can break down – Especially if you happen to be the “hulk-smash” type of trainee who likes to throw dumbbells on the floor. Beware.
- Mixed Feedback Towards Customer Service – Quick service & well mannered responses yet some customers have claimed that customer service is unreachable & they’ve had issues to claim warranty.
- Expensive – You should consider this one as an investment – Well worth every penny yet SelectTech 552 is rather a luxury item than your everyday sturdy workhorse.
- Knock-Off Alert – Keep your eye out & pay attention to details to confirm it indeed is a genuine set of SelectTech 552 Dumbbells that you received not some random Chinese replica. Check for approved, trusted distributors to avoid the hassle of returning a faulty product & to be aware of fake sets that are being sold.
SelecTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells - Ranking 94 out of 100
What are the Possible Exercises You can Perform with SelectTech 552?
Train All Major Muscle Groups
- Wide squats
- Calf raises
- Stationary lunges
- Stiff-leg dead lift
- Reverse lunge
- Side lunge
- Ab crunch
- Reverse crunch
- Lying trunk rotation
- Twisting side crunch
- Lying leg raise
- Flat chest press
- Incline chest press
- Flat fly
- Incline fly
- Decline chest press
- Alternating rows
- Wide row
- Dead lift
- Standing shoulder press
- Lateral raise
- Seated overhead press
- Front raise
- Rear delt row
- Standing curls
- Concentration curls
- Incline bench curls
- Scott curls
- Overhead triceps extension
- Triceps kickback
- Lying triceps extension
- Hammer curls
To Help You Get Started – You can Download Free Bowflex SelectTech App
Follow Trainer Lead Workouts, Journal Your Workouts and Build Custom Workouts.
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Weight (Each): 52.5 pounds / 23.8 kg – Weight Range: 5 to 52.5 lbs (2.27 to 23.8 kg) for each dumbbell
- Weight Settings in pounds: 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, and 52.5 pounds
- Change weight with just turn of the dial – Lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- Weight Settings: 15 – Combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- Saves up space – Eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Dumbbell Dimensions (Each): 15.75 inches long by 8 inches wide by 9 inches tall
Ideal Strength Workout Solution for Home – Innovative pair of 552 SelectTech Dumbbells
Combines 15 sets of Dumbbells into one using a unique dial system.
Simply Turn The Dial & Begin Your Exercise
Thanks for Stopping By!
I hope you enjoyed reading my review & learned couple of new things about SelectTech 552 Dumbbells along the way.
Have you used a quick-dial type of dumbbells before? How’s your training experience?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to ask for my assistance & share your thoughts by leaving a comment.