IronMind Eagle Loops –
- Name: IronMind Eagle Loops
- Category: Finger Loops
- Purpose: Open Hand Strength
- Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars
- Place to Buy: Amazon
- Outstanding to Build Static Grip – Get Ready to Develop Formidable Finger & Open Hand Strength
- Train Combination of Fingers – Dangle from Each of Your Digits – One, Two, Three OR Four at a Time
What are IronMind Eagle Loops?
IronMind Eagle Loops are essential tools for building static grip & open hand strength. To knock it out of the park, IronMind has done it again by building yet another quality gear that can bear a load up to 1000+ lbs / 454 kg.
Good training equipment for climbers, arm wrestlers, martial artists who value this type of grip strength training the most.
These things are next to indestructible, you can put them through years of serious abuse & they still won’t break down. IronMind Eagle Loops are made of nylon webbing & reinforced stitching, making them durable & rugged.
The more weight you attach to these things the more mercilessly they dig into the skin of your fingers, helping to build up thickened skin in hands to get your grip stronger.
Add weight or attach to a resistance band and wrap the loops on fingers to tune up your static open hand grip strength. Wrap the IronMind Eagle Loops around pull-up bars, a weight stack or barbell for deadlifts, rows or any other pulling exercise. Also Great for Static Holds.
You can also flip your hand positioning to train extensor muscles on your hands. Add weight or attach to a rubber, silicone resistance band and lift the loops on all fingers to train extensor muscles in the hands.
What are the Pros & Cons with IronMind Eagle Loops?
Durable & Rugged
- Brilliant for Static Grip Strength – Hands-down one of the best grip tools you can buy to build static support grip
- Improve Hand Endurance – Outstanding tool to strengthen tendons in your hand, helping you to cling onto objects longer. Develops formidable finger & open hand strength
- Train Each Digits Individually – Connect IronMind Eagle Loops to the bar, pin or weight stack & train fingers one at a time
- Can Be Used For Rehab – Training digits individually allows you to target & isolate muscles separately working weak points individually to get rid of pain, possible muscle imbalances that cause symptoms & underlying cause
- Multiple Uses – Take full advantage of IronMind Eagle Loops & use it for static holds, deadlifts, rows, curls, pull-ups
- Strong & Durable – These finger loops are built to be rugged & durable, if corretly used lasts for years
- Portable – You’ll be able to keep a pair nearby, throw it in your training bag as you hit the gym
- Not Including Thumb Loop – There are couple of alternative brands out there that include thumb loop as well. This one doesn’t.
- Hard to Get Fingers In – One of the few complaints, depending on how experienced user you are, it can be somewhat difficult to get each finger on the right spot to start exercise
- There’s No One Size Fits All – That boils down to genetics, each of us is unique & therefore our hands differ in sizes. You simply have to try & experiement with them if you are able to use finger loops properly. Maybe your hands are too small, or too big, or perhaps these loops could be just perfect for you.
IronMind Eagle Loops - Ranking 96 out of 100
How Can You Benefit From IronMind Eagle Loops?
Build Powerful Static Grip
Sturdy, easy to use & can handle any amount of weight you attach to them. If pull ups are a foundation of your workout regime, finger loops can significantly contribute towards building overall hand endurance & tendon strength.
You can also use them for exercising the counter-movements, extensor muscles are typically weaker compared to flexor muscles.
Not taking care of flexors eventually ends in disaster: Tennis elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Tendinitis & more associated conditions.
Using finger loops to exercise your extensors is one of the possible ways to get rid of that hand pain. Exercising a couple of minutes per day is already enough to make a difference in the long run. In addition of getting rid of imbalances, it actually brings up overall functional open hand strength. Doing a favor to boost your 1 rep maximum along the way.
Strengthen Tendons for
Increase Endurance for
Static Support Grip
Strengthen One Digit At A
Time For Better Grip
- Strengthen Finger Tendons – One of the basis of having powerful static support grip
- Add Endurance to Grip – To cling onto objects you can train hand endurance with finger loops to do that
- Can Be Used to Work Your Extensors – Flip the loops around, train extensors for muscle balance
- Tunes Up Your Crush Grip Maximum – Builds muscles in hand to support the crushing grip ability
- Can Be Used For Rehab – Exercising one finger at a time targets different muscle areas bringing relief from pain
- Materials: Reinforced Stitching Higher Density Nylon
- Color: Blue
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 3.9 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 1,76 oz / 49,8 g
- Manufacturer: IronMind Enterprices, Inc.
Attach IronMind Eagle Loops to pull-up bar, cable cross-over, lat pull-down machine or rows cable.
Focus on training one, two or more digits at a time to concentrate strengthening fingers more individually.
This unconventional yet fun & effective way builds your static grip strength up quickly.
You can get creative attaching finger loops to various devices such as dumbells. You can use finger loops to walk your dog or carry your grocery bag. No limits here. Secure finger loops to the device of your choice & proceed with placing each of your digits into corresponding loops.
It’s fun to use IronMind Eagle Loops, it’s simple & effective. You will be surprised how easily your hands will get tired from such simple modification. After couple of intense sets you will feel your hands warming up quickly & you might feel a burning sensation. At this point you know it is working.
Doesn’t matter if you’re doing it for competitive purposes, or simply for overall hand health & well being, it benefits both. Ideal way to strengthen tendons & helps you to improve your overall grip strength in your forearms.
Where to Attach
IronMind Eagle Loops:
- Pull-up bars
- Lat pull-down
- Row cable machine
- Free weights
- Resistance bands
- Cable cross-over
IronMind Eagle Loops are open hand training devices capable of bearing load up to 1000+ lbs
If you are not used to working your fingers start out fairly light. The Eagle Loops will leave your hands sore the next day.
For fans of grip strength training, this is a recommended addition to your toolbox.
For even more benefits pair up your finger loops training with hand gripper training.
In Order To Lift Heavier More Endurance Is Needed
More Support, More Power
Use IronMind Eagle Loops to connect to a barbell, weight stack or loading pin for deadlifts, static holds, sled & truck pull. Basically, you can wrap finger loops around almost everything. Use it for pull ups, curls, triceps extensions, rows.
In case you aim lifting heavier, you have to increase your crush grip as well as static grip strength. You also want to train the extensor muscles of your hands to balance & counteract all the squeezing you’re doing when crushing grippers.
Without one being great other can’t become great: Think about your big pressing muscles – For example, if your back isn’t strong enough, you’ll never have a big bench press. These are the two big muscle groups that balance & strengthen each other & make your overall power output much more effective once they’re balanced.
Exact same thing applies to crush grip & static support grip strength: You want to strengthen both your tendons & extensor muscles of your hands in order to greatly improve your overall grip strength, its muscle structure & balance.
Are There Variants With Thumb Loops?
Depending on your personal goals, to overcome one of the downsides of IronMinds Eagle Loops which is missing thumb loop, you can supplement it with alternative equipment. It brings both unique exercise options & experience.
What is My Final Evaluation of IronMind Eagle Loops?
Workhorse for Years to Come
This is the most bullet-proof variant of the bunch. If it has to be the highest quality & extra durable, IronMind Eagle Loops is it. If you manage to break these within couple of years, get back to me please, I’d like to hear all about it.
For climbers & arm wrestlers IronMind Eagle Loops can be go-to workhorse to strengthen tendons & really get that static open hand grip strength up. For casual gym goer this is a fun way to spice things up while having a blast at it.
In my opinion this is one of the better gear you can get for static grip strength training. One of the downside is that it does not have thumb loop added to it. Depends on your goals if you need it or not.
If thumb loop is a must, FITactic or Talon Grip finger loops have it. Both cost about half what IronMind Eagle Loops do but overall quality is lower as well due to being cheaper. More budget friendly option & it has thumb loop as well.
Flipping finger loops around can contribute towards hand finger extensor training. That is excellent bonus. Most people don’t bother training extensors & don’t pay specific attention to muscle balance that can spell disaster & eventually it leads to muscle overuse.
Many RSI associated conditions can be treated by regular exercising every other day. The key is to focus more on having muscle balance, result is pain free hands. Eagle Loops can definitely mix things up for you in an interesting way.
Thanks for Stopping By
Please Leave A Comment