- Product: Sportneer Wrist Strengthener
- Price: $11.99
- Best Place to Buy: Amazon
- Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars
Short Product Description:
- 2 Resistance Levels – 4.4 lbs & 15.5 lbs / 2kg & 7kg
- Adjustable – Easily Movable Stabilizer Pad
- Portable – Small, Lightweight, Fits in Drawer
- Durable – Made with Heavy Duty Carbon Steel
It’s Compact, Portable, Easy to Take With You to the Gym, Office or Use at Home
Sportneer Wrist Strengthener
Sportneer Wrist Strengthener is inexpensive yet powerful tool to quickly & effectively build up your forearm strength.
Once you take a look upon this device you immediately, intuitevely understand how it works. There’s no mystery, it’s
very easy to use & brings results. There are very few devices that impact directly your wrists & help to strengthen them.
Sportneer Wrist Strengthener is one of the better ones available, suitable for both physical therapy & fitness training.
There are two versions of Sportneer Wrist Strengtheners – Easier one is 4.4 lbs/2 kg & tougher one 15.5 lbs/7 kg.
The resistance level of this device is easily adjustable by stabilizer pad. Simply move the pad down towards U-shaped
foam for less resistance or move pad up towards the handle to increase resistance. Springs are made with heavy duty
carbon steel & thick 10 mm foam stabilizer pad for extra cushion & comfort.
Sportneer Wrist Strengthener is portable & lightweight, so you can throw it in your training bag once you hit the gym.
Or keep it in your office desk drawer if you wish. Due to its small size, it’s also a great gadget for you home gym.
You can use the beginner version Sportneer Wrist Strengthener for rehabilitation, physical therapy. It’s convenient for
kids, women or if you simply like something more lightweight. The advanced version suits for athletes, fitness enthusiast.
Plenty of room for progression on all fronts to quickly develop your forearm & wrist strength.
What are the Pros & Cons with Sportneer Wrist Strengthener?
Excellent Design, Portable & Lightweight
- One of the Best Wrist Strengtheners – Covers both very important, fundamental aspects of wrist strength development: You can perform classic wrist curls & reverse wrist curls with it.
- Affordable – It’s a fantastic training device for a low price. One of the better investments into your health.
- Versatile Design – If you are either beginner, want a light workout or simply like to use warm-up setting you can quickly switch wrist strengthener to minimum tension.
- Easily Adjustable Resistance – Simlpy move stabilizer pad up towards the handle to increase resistance levels or down towards U-shaped foam to decrease resistance levels.
- Portable – Compact, small & lightweight. Take it with you once you hit the gym, use it at home or keep it at your office desk.
- Great Quality – Comfortable, looks modern, polished & is made with heavy duty carbon steel to be durable. Uses 10 mm foam pad for extra comfort and cushion.
- Excellent for Rehab – This device can help you to prevent carpal tunnel & tendonitis. Wrist strengthener helps to nurse injuries, increase mobility of your hands & improves blood circulation in your arms.
- Suits Both Beginners & Athletes Alike – There are two versions of this device, covering the difficulty levels for both beginner & advanced athlete alike.
- Can be Tough for Beginners – Padding foam sits at procarious spot on your arm, at first it can be slightly uncomfortable & with repetious use it can cause bruising. Don’t just keep grinding repetitions mindlessly, especially if you’re a beginner. Listen to your body, see if & how the device is compatible with your body. Proceed from there accordingly.
Sportneer Wrist Strengthener - Ranking 84 out of 100
Who Can Benefit From Sportneer Wrist Strengthener?
Office Worker & Professional Athlete
Wrist strength along with grip strength is universally in high demand regardless of your profession. More or less, almost
everything you do in your everyday life requires you to use your hands. Therefore functional strength is mandatory.
The stronger & healthier both of your hands are the easier & smoother the whole process usually is.
Plus feeling good makes you happier. Sportneer Wrist Strengthener suits for beginners & advanced athletes alike, whether
you’re a basketball player, guitarist or office worker. In short, everyone can benefit from it. How much will you benefit
from it personally depends how much time & effort you can put into it.
Being an adjustable training device Sportneer wrist strengthener can be used to progressively build up your arm strength.
The good thing is that neither version of the devices, the less difficult one or the advanced one will go out of style.
Why? Because you always should to do warm-up sets before moving forward to more difficult challenge.
One device for warm-up sets, rehab & easier workouts, the other one for tougher training, progress & challenge.
At least that is highly recommended if you like to stay injury free. Speaking of injuries, Sportneer wrist strengthener can
be effectively used for rehab. Whether you’re recovering from broken wrist, building up weakened muscles in the healing
process or you’re mending tendonitis, carpal tunnel or tennis elbow.
Sportneer wrist strengthener is also nice addition for home gym. Saves space due to being small in size & easily portable.
How Can You Benefit From Sportneer Wrist Strengthener?
Build Strength, Mobility, Speed & Nurse Injuries
1 Warm-Up, Active Rest , Light Work-Out:
This one never goes out of style. Regardless of your profession level or skill you can & always should start with warm-up. Even better, this means choosing the right difficulty level for you becomes much easier: You simply start with the easiest setting.
That means if you aquire a device that is too easy for you, you can always use it for warm-up sets. In short, a win-win situation where you can’t go wrong because you always could use a warm-up device.
2 Build More Muscle, Strength, Power:
Once you know the drill & have done your warm-up sets, there’s no need to hesitate, proceed with more difficult resistance.
Sportneer wrist stengthener is designed for both classic wrist curls & reverse wrist curls to help you to balance different muscle development aspects.
It’s one of the better devices available to effectively, quickly & conveniently strengthen your wrists. It’s quite similar in movement to wrist rollers.
However the good news is there’s no rope to tangle with. The upside is the portability & light-weight frame of this small device. Less hassle, more time to exercise.
3 Rehab, Nurse Injuries, Gain Mobility & Speed:
It’s quite safe to say that injuries plague almost everyone. At one point or another something breaks down, hopefully at smaller degree. However, you need to do some mending once something gives in.
Every athlete knows that this is natural part of the process, there are always few bumps on the road here & there.
If you have broken your wrist, you are fighting with carpal tunnel, arthritis or tennis elbow this device can help you big time. Exercising with wrist strengthener increases blood flow into your hands as well as helps to increase overall flexibility.
Over time you can gradually increase mobility in your hands & regain your grip strength by regularly exercising with you wrist strengthener.
- Build More Balanced Muscles – Balanced muscles are simply paramount, one of the corner-stones of health if you want to have pain-free hands. Doesn’t matter if you’re suffering from medical condition or not, to be more healthy & have stronger body, always aim to build more balanced muscles.
- Strengthen Your Tendons – Conditions like Carpal Tunnel, Tennis Elbow & Golfer’s Elbow can often occur exactly for that reason – Tendons are not strong enough. To avoid & prevent your tendons being stretched to the point they can’t take the workload, simply train them accordingly & regularly, to get rid of pain & gain functional strength.
- Gain More Hand Mobility – Being more versatile gives you an extra boost to prevent injuries. Training with simple wrist strengthener can help you to flex your hands just enough to reduce stiffness in your wrists & forearms. In return it leads to healthier hands & faster recovery.
- Treat RSI & Related Conditions – Regular exercising will usually go a long way. Couple of minutes of exercising a day is likely enough to tune up weaker muscle groups in your hands & forearms. It helps to relax the fatigued, stiff dominant muscles at the same time. Improves the blood flow into tissues & as a result helps to relieve that nagging pain.
Sportneer Wrist Strengthener is Ideal for Classic Wrist Curls & Reverse Wrist Curls
Portable, Made With Heavy Duty Carbon Steel
- Adjustable – Movable stabilizer pad to increase resistance
- Product Dimensions – 10.1 x 5 x 1.2 inches / 11.4 x 5 x 1.2 inches
- Materials – Heavy duty carbon steel, foam
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound / 1.1 pounds (one package)
- Manufacturer: Sportneer
NB! There Are 2 Versions of Sportneer Wrist Strengtheners
|Size||10.1 inches||11.4 inches|
|User||Athletes, Fitness Professionals, Sports||Warm-Up, Active Rest, Physical Therapy, Rehab|
|Tension||7 kg/15.5 lbs||2 kg/4.4 lbs|
Verdict – Should You Get Sportneer Wrist Strengthener?
Excellent For Your Hand Health
Price is almost too good to be real. You get a training device with exceptional quality for very cheap price. Under
$12 it’s basically a steal, so don’t miss out.
From functional aspect, I’d say it’s mandatory if you’re office worker, gamer or anyone who uses keyboard a lot.
It’s a simple way to keep your hands in shape & healthy. By exercising regularly you can increase the range of
motion & due to improved flexibility also relieve pain in your wrists.
It helps to improve blood circulation in your hands & strengthen your forearm muscles. In other words there are
large number of very nice benefits to using this device.
Sportneer wrist strengthener is portable, comfortable & easy to handle. You can exercise anywhere. Keep one in
your desk drawer, or in your gym bag to keep it nearby & easily accessable.
Including to rehab you can use this device to strengthen your tendons & build more balanced muscles. Medical
conditions like Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Carpal Tunnel or some other type of RSI can occur exactly because
of that very reason – Weak tendons.
To avoid that & prevent your tendons being stretched to the point they start aching due to work overload, simply
exercise with wrist strengthener couple of minutes per day.
Reduce stiffness in your hands & gain more functional strength to be on top of your game.
I’m recommending Sportneer wrist strengthener as long as you know exactly what you’re a buying. Please always
do your research as well for your convenience & to find the best possible equipment for you.
Thanks for Stopping By!
I hope you found my review informative & learned couple of new things about Sportneer Wrist Strengthener.
Have you used this type of adjustable wrist strengthener before? How’s your training experience?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to ask for my assistance & share your thoughts by leaving a comment.