- Name: Get Out! Hangboard, Fingerboard
- Category: Rock Climbing Boards
- Purpose: Open Hand Strength
- Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
- Vendors: Amazon, Temu
- Build Static Support Grip – Excellent Way to Develop Formidable Finger & Open Hand Strength
- Portable – Hang it to Door Frames, Pull Up Bars, Tree Branches, or Monkey Bars for On-The-Go Workouts
What is Get Out! Hangboard, Climbing Fingerboard?
Get Out! Hangboard is resin rock climbing pull up board. It has huge advantage over other hangboards due to fact they can hang from almost everything. Most hangboards have closed loop, meaning attaching it get tricky & you typically have to use more gear to get it on the right spot. Adjustable ropes make it easier to set up.
These glimbing grips have good sized edges, great quality. Portable & easy to use anywhere, so you can get a good warm up before serious workout. They weigh about 2 pounds / 0.9 kg a pice and 4 pounds / 1.8 kg together.
Unique benefit compared to large, flat hangboard is that small glimbing grips have ability to rotate 360 degrees. That can be used to your advantage to relieve pressure from shoulder and joints working your biomechanics in more natural way.
Grip board workouts target upper body strength & core, this is an excellent way to build your static support grip & open hand strength. Good way to strengthen finger tendons to build hand endurance.
As one of the simplest climbing training tools, it’s used by both professionals & beginners, never going out of style. Simulating a rock wall, these rock climbing training boards can be mounted with a 0.25-inch (6.35mm) screw or hung up using the 19-inch (48.3cm) rope on the hang board climb equipment.
What are the Pros & Cons with Get Out! Hangboard, Climbing Fingerboard?
Easy to Set Up
- Portable – You’ll be able to keep a pair nearby, they’re quite light & you can easily set them up anywhere before serious workout
- Time Efficient – Readily available, not bulky, easy to set up quickly to start working on your grip or use them for a warmup before your climbing session
- Can Be Used Indoors & Outdoors – When it’s raining outside, you can hang these in your apartment. If it’s sunny outside, you can choose to hang them from a tree to keep training.
- Brilliant for Static Grip Strength – Hands-down one of the best grip tools you can get to build static support grip. Climbers go to tool to build open hand strength.
- Improve Hand Endurance – Outstanding tool to strengthen tendons in your hand, helping you to cling onto objects longer. Develops formidable finger & forearm strength
- Train Each Digits Individually – Ideal to eliminate weaknesses in your hands, train each finger individiually to improve forearm strength
- Can Be Used For Rehab – Training digits individually allows you to target & isolate muscles separately working weak points individually to get rid of pain, possible muscle imbalances that cause symptoms & underlying cause
- Not The Best For Beginners – Needs some basic grip strength to be used effectively, depending on individual might be too much to handle for complete beginners
- Risk for Injury – If hanged up & not mounted with screws, climbing grips will rotate making exercises quite a bit more difficult & unstable
- Limited Exercises – No mystery or much variations in exercises. Hangboards strength is that it’s very straightforward in nature, routinous, you hang from it & that’s it.
Get Out! Hangboard, Climbing Fingerboard - Ranking 94 out of 100
How Can You Benefit From Get Out! Hangboard, Climbing Fingerboard?
Works Fingers To The Bone
Using hangboard can significantly contribute towards building overall hand endurance & tendon strength. These are simple yet effective tools that will never go out of style, whether you’re just getting started to build open hand strength or progressing to get better at it. Sticking to a workout regimen without burning out can be challenging.
Fingerboard pull up boards use independent suspension for versatile exercising. Hang the rock-climbing simulator boards on any indoor or outdoor sturdy surface for your workout.
When installed, the hang boards climbing training set uses 360-degree rotation to relieve pressure from your wrists and joints.
Using rock rings builds grip strength while targeting your upper body and core. You can avoid finding space for a bulky piece of equipment and instead invest in the rock climbing practice board set. This hand boards climbing set has two color variations, either blue & white or black & white swirl.
Strengthen Tendons for
Increase Endurance for
Static Support Grip
Strengthen One Digit At A
Time For Better Grip
- Strengthen Finger Tendons – One of the basis of having powerful static open hand support grip
- Add Endurance to Grip – To cling onto objects you can train hand endurance with finger loops to do that
- Can Be Used For Rehab – Exercising one finger at a time targets different muscle areas bringing relief from pain
- Materials: Resin, Nylon
- Color: 2 variants – blue & white, black & white swirl
- Package Dimensions: 16.54 x 13.78 x 4.92 inches
- Item Dimensions: 14 x 8.75 x 4.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4,82 lbs / 2.19 kg
- Manufacturer: Get Out!
Thanks for Stopping By
Please Leave A Comment