Short Product Description:
- Adjustable – 8 to 40 lbs/3.62 to 18.14 kg
- Space Efficient – Excellent Solution for Home Gym
- Modern Design – Ergonomic & Sturdy
- Quick Weight Dial – Combines 6 Sets of Weights
Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Kettlebell by Bowflex
BowFlex SelectTech adjustable kettlebell is huge space saver, a 6 in 1 modern training device that’s ideal for home gym.
Built with ergonomic handle for better control & comfort that helps you to prevent injuries & makes workout sessions
more proficient. BowFlex kettlebell is cast in durable black molding to prevent corrosion & rusting.
The highlight of BowFlex kettlebell is built in dial that enables you effortlessly switch to 6 different weight configurations.
Convenient solution for home gym if you need to save space. It’s better to have one adjustable kettlebell than to have 6
separate ones to clutter the floor of your home gym. Plus you save more money if you buy 1 instead of 6 separate weights
Kettlebell adjust from 8 pounds to 40 pounds. Weight settings include 8, 12 , 20, 25, 35 & 40 pounds.
Small weight increments help you to progress & gradually increase your strength. Thanks to well engineered weight
dial you can rapidly switch from one weight to another and perform wide variety of full body exercises.
In short, it’s a modern-looking adjustable kettlebell that is space efficient, sturdy, durable & very easy to assemble.
What are the Pros & Cons with Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Kettlebell?
Huge Space Saver & Ideal for Home Gym
- Rapidly Adjustable – Simply turn dial to change the weight & quickly switch from one exercise to another
- Ideal for Home Gym – Space efficient kettlebell that enables you to get access to 6 different weights in one single device. If saving up space is imporant for you, it’s a much better solution than having multiple individual devices cluttering the floor of you home gym.
- Cheaper Solution – 6 kettlebells in 1 saves up bunch of your money. Buying weights individually will be more costly for you, both the expense of training devices itself & their shipping cost. Adjustable kettlebell will be cheaper.
- Modern Looks – Coated with black molding to give it both smooth, modern look & protect the device from corrosion & rusting.
- Ergonomic Handle – Important feature that gives your grip more control over training device, helps you to prevent injuries & gives you more comfort while you’re exercising.
- Free Training Videos – Great guide for beginners & advanced athletes alike. You can access 24-Trainer Led Videos from Bowflex.com/SelectTech to get new training ideas & general overview how to use your adjustable kettlebell.
- Small Weight Increments – Excellent for your training progression, you can adjust SelectTech kettlebell in small weight increments to gradually build up your strength.
- Do Not Drop – It’s better not to drop this kettlebell since it has a built-in weight changing mechanism. It’s sturdy yet delicate. Beware, if you go crazy smashing this device against the floor you might end up damaging the weight dial system.
- Sold in Single Units – Having 2 is better than one. It’s true you can perform plenty of kettlebell exercises with one kettlebell. However there are also plenty of exercises that require 2 kettlebells.
Bowflex SelectTech adjustable kettlebell - Ranking 94 out of 100
What are the Possible Exercises You Can Perform with BowFlex SelectTech Adjustable Kettlebell?
Train All Major Muscle Groups
- Wide squats
- Calf raises
- Stationary lunges
- Stiff-leg dead lift
- Reverse lunge
- Side lunge
- Ab crunch
- Reverse crunch
- Lying trunk rotation
- Twisting side crunch
- Lying leg raise
- Flat chest press
- Incline chest press
- Flat fly
- Incline fly
- Decline chest press
- Alternating rows
- Wide row
- Dead lift
- Standing shoulder press
- Lateral raise
- Seated overhead press
- Front raise
- Rear delt row
- Standing curls
- Concentration curls
- Incline bench curls
- Scott curls
- Overhead triceps extension
- Triceps kickback
- Lying triceps extension
Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable kettlebell Uses Small Weight Increments
Combining Up To 6 Kettlebells Into One
- Kettlebell adjusts from 8 to 40 lbs; adjusts in 4; 8; 5 & 10 pound increments up to 40 pounds
- Max Weight (Single): 40 pounds: Weight Range: 8 to 40 lbs (3.62 to 18.14 kg)
- Weight Increments in pounds: 8 , 12 , 20 , 25 , 35 , 40 pounds
- Weight Settings: Combines 6 settings of weight per kettlebell into one
- Kettlebell Dimensions: 8.8 x 7 inches wide & 12.5 inches tall
- Shipping Weight: 43.7 pounds (one package)
- Manufacturer: Bowflex
Free Training Videos – Access 24 Trainer-Led Execrcises
- Half Get Up
- Sumo Deadlift
- Romanian Deadlift
- Reset Swing
- Level 1 Clean
- Goblet Squat
- Overhead Press
- Suitcase Squat
- Bent Over Row
- Russian Twist
- Turkish Get Up (TGU)
- Single Arm Swing
- Single High Pull
- Level 2 Clean
- Double Sumo Deadlift
- Double Suitcase Squat
- Goblet Lunge Rotation
- Single Leg Deadlift
- Alternating Press
- Gorilla Row
Verdict – Should You Get BowFlex SelectTech Adjustable Kettlebell?
Excellent Addition for Your Home Gym
It’s easily one of the best kettlebells I’ve found available. Due to its space efficiecy it’s good to have one of these
in your home gym. Having more free space is always a welcome addition.
The highlight of Bowflex adjustable kettlebell is its rapid dial. Without further delay it enables you to quickly
switch weight settings & move from one exercise to another. Good for both general progression & exercises
that require you to perform super sets. You can easily remove or add weight with simple turn of dial.
There are 6 weight settings in total. Bowflex kettlebell uses small weight increments that is very nice to help you
to build up your strength gradually without making too big jump in between.
Adjustable kettlebell is much cheaper option than buying multiple kettlebells individually. You will save from
both the shipping costs & devices itself. I recommend this option over buying multiple training devices. And
again, it’s a huge space saver: It’s a better option if you’d like to avoid clutter on you home gym floor.
The downside some folks don’t like is the fact Bowflex SelectTech adjustable kettlebells are sold in single units.
Not the end of the world but in some cases it would be better to have a pair of kettlebells. It largely boils down
to your training routine & your goals what you want to achieve with these tools.
Bowflex kettlebell is as sturdy as they come. Coated with durable black molding to both give it very nice, modern
look & protect the training device from corrosion & rusting.
However, using common sense I recommend not to drop these kettlebells on the floor carelessly. There’s a fancy
weight changing mechanism inside & you don’t want to risk it getting jammed due to poor maintenance.
It’s one of the coolest kettlebells I’ve seen so far. I recommend Bowflex SelectTech adjustable kettlebell as long as
you know exactly what you’re buying. Please always do your research to find the best equipment for you.
Thanks for Stopping By!
I hope you found my review informative & learned couple of new things about Bowflex SelectTech adjustable kettlebell.
Have you used this type of adjustable kettlebell before? How’s your training experience?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to ask for my assistance & share your thoughts by leaving a comment.