Sidewinder Revolution – Wrist, Forearm, Grip Strengthener #1, Adjustable Resistance
The new compact Sidewinder Revolution introduced in 2017 will fire up your wrist, grip, and forearm training with accelerated strength and jam-packed muscle density.
This is a self-contained wrist-forearm roller with built-in resistance levels – almost like having a collection of weight plates at your disposal.
Rotate the tension dial to modify the resistance. When twisting, rotate with one hand or both, forward and reverse, plus underhand and overhand to hit the flexors and extensors muscles. The handles can be rotated infinitely in one direction at the same resistance level.
- Power up your forearms – fast-tracks your grip and forearm strength
- Adjustable resistance – from absolute beginner to athletic success.
- Superior construction – made with anodized aluminum and knurled handles for a firm gripping surface.
- For everyone demanding powerful wrists, forearms, biceps, triceps, and shoulders
- Increase your support grip and lift heavier on major exercises such as deadlifts, rows, farmer’s walks, and pullups.
The Revolution twists with smooth silence so you can use it anywhere
Modifying your arm position will target different muscles – flame on your biceps, triceps, and shoulder caps while muscling your forearms. Use the Revolution along with your hand gripper training to strengthen your crushing and supporting grip.
Industrial designer Chris Nieman invented the Revolution for the rest of us. He created a more compact Sidewinder model with high-quality aluminum parts as an affordable option to the higher-priced and gigantic Pro Xtreme model – but still maintaining excellent mechanical engineering.
Perfect for anyone who wants to begin a grip strengthening program. (For anyone desiring more professional or elite training can also consider the Pro Xtreme.)
- Weight: 2 pounds / 0.9 kg
- Length: 10.5″ inches / 26.6 cm
- Grip handles: 4.4 inches / 11.1 cm on each side
- Diameter: 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Knurled grip – Both handles are knurled
- Materials: Completely made of machined aluminium
- Adjustable: Resistance from easy to impossible
- Designed and manufactured in the United States