The best of the best from wrist rollers world.
The Pro Xtreme is the thickest, heaviest, longest and the most powerful model of the Sidewinder line. The thick handles will force you to engage muscles you wouldn’t normally use which will lead to super-strength and injury prevention.
The combination of constant tension, exaggerated range of motion, single/double hand usage, and multiple hand positions makes the SideWinder Pro Xtreme an essential tool for anyone pursuing larger, well-developed forearms. Changing your grip lets you target different muscles – strengthening your biceps, triceps, and shoulders while you work your forearms.
Many have recommended using the Sidewinder Pro Xtreme in addition to training with hand grippers and fat grip barbell adaptors. This combination trains your crushing and twist-isometric grip.
No rope and weight plate required. Set the resistance that’s perfect for you – from easy to hardcore. To control the resistance, just turn the built-in calibrated tension dial.
When winding the handles, twist with one hand or both, using both clockwise and counterclockwise motions. This works the extensors and flexors. The SideWinder twists smoothly and quietly, so you can use it on the couch or in the office. No DIY wrist roller can do all of this.
- Develop a stronger grip
- Build muscle tone from hands to biceps and triceps
- Create better control
- Eliminate the negatives like a weak grip, loose wrists and lack of confidence
- Conditions muscles and tendons to resist injury and fatigue
For sports men and women where the strength and stamina of your Grip can give you the edge over your opponent, the new generation of SideWinder wrist rollers are the ultimate tool in your training regime.
The SideWinder is a two-handled, rubber-coated, 350mm or 400mm (depending on model) bar with an internal spring-resistance mechanism that lets you spin each side independently and an ingenious adjustment dial that allows you to change resistance almost instantly.
Designed by former tree climber Chris Nieman to be a compact version of the age-old “weight-on-a-rope” wrist-rollers, the SideWinder allows a quick, effective workout for hands and forearms. There’s good versatility, as you can alternate right and left-hand twists, twist one side only, and try a variety of positions.
The rubber-coated cylinders are quite comfortable in your palms, and the simple, well-designed resistance dial is marked with five lines to let you gauge your workouts accurately. Two models with different handle diameters, length and weight are available.
Together, you and your SideWinder will increase your grip and forearm strength for better performance in nearly every sport, here are a few examples :
- Pole Dancer
- Rock Climber
- Tennis player
- Golf Player
- Guitar Player
- Piano player
- Arm Wrestler
- Sport Archer
- Sport Shooter
- Motocross Driver
- Basketball Player
- Military Forces
- Martial Artist
This is the best wrist roller/forearm/hand grip strength/arm training device you can buy. Ingenious design, very high quality, built like a tank (made from machined aluminum and steel) and made to last with a lifetime guarantee.
It has some weight to it at over 1kg, but very portable with no rope or plates required. Can easily adjust resistance from very easy to impossible. Can use in a large variety of ways that a rope based roller cannot duplicate.
- Best of the best – very high quality, built like a tank (made from machined aluminum and steel) and made to last
- Portable and Convenient – put it in your bag and go, or keep in your desk drawer…can always have it at hand
- Quickly adjustable – no plates to change
- Virtually infinite resistance – from zero to impossible
- Keep going to failure – don’t have to stop due to shoulder fatigue or you’re at the end of your rope
- Thick Handles – great for grip strength and forearm training
- Use at any angle – horizontal, vertical, behind the back, above the head, alternating grip,
- “Screwdriver” single arm training – Or any other variation you can think of…can’t do most of these with a rope
- Not plasticy (as most commercial wrist rollers are) – won’t break or wear out after extended or heavy use
- Smooth Action – No sudden moves, moves very smoothly while twisting the handles
The SideWinder is meticulously manufactured by hand. Made of industrial steel and neoprene rubber. Contains NO plastic parts that can degrade and crack.
Weight: 4.3 pounds
Length: 14.75″ inches
Grip handles: 6 inches on each side
Diameter: 2 inches
Fat grip – 2-inch diameter grip size helps you reduce injury and lift more weight
Adjustable resistance – great for anyone from absolute beginner to superhuman
Built to last – made with solid tubing, machined aluminum, and neoprene handles
For anyone desiring a stronger grip, wrists, forearms, biceps, triceps, and shoulders
Blast your forearms – multiplies both your grip and forearm strength in just weeks