Athletes will benefit from their sport if their grip remains strong. But many suffer weak hands due to inferior training,
losing their natural protective abilities to provide support.
If this is you, don’t just rely on lower arm supports to lift, throw, and carry – instead, substantially strengthen them with
the Sidewinder Pro!
This wrist roller/forearm roller will blow up your hands and forearms, delivering you accelerated strength and increased
muscle density. The Pro provides continual resistance, dramatic range of motion, single/dual hand usage, and numerous
Modifying grip will fire up different muscles: Strengthen your biceps, triceps & shoulders while exerting your forearms.
- Bulletproof your forearms – promotes your grip and forearm power in only weeks
- Adjustable resistance – from absolute beginner to strength training success
- Engineered to last – made with industrial steel and tear-resistant, rubber handles
- For everyone demanding powerful wrists, forearms, biceps, triceps, and shoulders
- Priced lower than the heavier Sidewinder Pro Xtreme.
- Pro’s thinner handles suitable for small and large hands.
Train the Sidewinder Pro with hand grippers (like IronMind grippers) to strengthen your isometric & crushing strength.
No weight plate needed. Set the resistance from easy to exceptional. To change resistance, simply rotate the tension dial.
When twisting the handles, rotate with one hand or both, forward and rearward – training both the flexors and extensors.
The SideWinder Pro twists smoothly and silently, so you can use at home or work. No DIY roller provides all that.
Hand constructed with industrial steel and neoprene rubber in the USA. Manufacturer Lifetime Guarantee with free repairs.
- Diameter: 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Weight: 2.3 pounds / 1 kg
- Length: 14 inches / 35.5 cm
- Length Handles: 5 Inches / 12.7 cm
- Rubber Handles: Handles with neoprene rubber
- Materials: Completely made of machined aluminium
- Adjustable: Resistance from easy to impossible
- Designed and manufactured in the United States