Robert Baraban Chrome Spring Chrome Handle Gripper for Hand and Grip Strength
Robert Baraban grippers are handmade in a small Austrian shop by Robert Baraban. Top of the line gripper.
- RB100 Chrome Spring: Robert Baraban’s Beginner I level gripper. A good place to start if you’ve done some weight training in the past but no specific grip training.
- RB130 Chrome Spring: Robert Baraban’s Beginner II level gripper. This is the first Baraban gripper that will really challenge a strong woman or man with some weight training experience.
- RB160 Chrome Spring: The RB160 is well into the Novice category and will challege all but the really hard core female strength athletes and most well trained male lifters.
- RB180 Chrome Spring: The RB180 is Baraban’s Intermediate level gripper. This gripper is a great goal for a serious female strength athlete and a real challenge to men with no specific grip training under their belts
- The RB210 is a real difficult Advanced level gripper. The RB240 is an expert level gripper
It’s very high quality – It’s incredibly beautiful, doesn’t squeak & it’s sturdy.
Due to excellent quality also feels great in hand & in that sense outperforms any other gripper.