Foam prewrap is an essential part of every med kit – from the emergency hiking kit to the professional
athletic trainer’s bag.
The traditional use for prewrap is under athletic tape to keep the tape from adhering to skin, however it
has dozens of other uses that make it indispensable for athletes.
- Use under athletic tape to help eliminate skin irritation and chafing
- Can be used to secure cold packs and bandages
- Holds pads, socks, shirt sleeves in place
- Makes effective, non-slip hair bands for sports
- Each roll is 2.75″ x 30 yd of Latex-free foam
It has been commonly used in recent years as a hair band to keep flyaway hairs out of athletes’ eyes. Because
it is easy to tear but strong when twisted, it is also used to create knee and elbow straps that alleviate the pressure
on painful tendons. These rolls are sold in bulk, not in retail packaging.
All prewrap is produced for IthacaSports and is comparable to Mueller or Cramer. The Rainbow pack includes 12
random, different colors and will not include white or natural.