One of the best chalks on market to keep your hands healthy while you keep training.
Stop ruining your hands – Primo Chalk, the way climbing and lifting chalk should be.
Switch to Primo gym chalk and experience the difference for yourself.
Primo Chalk is different & it’s very helpful for customers to get some tips on
how to get the full experience. So, here goes!
- Wash your hands to get the oils and stuff off before you use chalk. Seriously, this is important.
- Get a little, knock off the excess and work it into your hands. More is not usually better with Primo.
- Keep the package closed when not in use. Moisture from the air gets absorbed and will change chalk over time.
- if you bought loose chalk in one of our buckets, dispense some into a smaller container. It’s a real bummer
if someone knocks over a bucket of loose chalk on your gym floor. …ask me how I know!
- Finally!! wash your hands after working out. That’s good practice anyway. Even better though, when using
Primo Chalk, our essential oils go into overtime to help heal and condition your skin when you do!
Primo climbing chalk is created with organic essential oils & high grade epsom salt. Primo Chalk is antibacterial
& conditions skin. It also smells great!
- LASTS ABOUT TWICE AS LONG with half the amount you are used to using from plain magnesium carbonate chalk
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED AND TRUSTED in NFL and NCAA weight rooms. Our customers include professional &
collegiate teams with coaches that know their lifting chalk!
- ESSENTIAL OILS your condition skin and provide natural protection against tearing and dryness common from
plain weight lifting chalk
- DRAMATICALLY IMPROVES GRIP with fine grind gym chalk and high quality natural epsom salts
- NATURALLY ANTIBACTERIAL So you can feel safe using shared gym equipment
Weight lifters and Crossfitters have reported that Primo gym chalk reduces & even prevents rips and tears.
It provides a strong, lasting grip with less than your usual lifting chalk.
Try putting some Primo Chalk in your shoes, bag or anything else that’s getting stinky! Preferred by athletes
around the globe. Made in the USA. Contains no harsh chemicals and no antibiotics.