KT TAPE PRO Synthetic, Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape – 16-Feet, Uncut Roll
The synthetic fibers are performance engineered with a larger elastic core.
KT TAPE PRO last longer and works harder to keep you in the game.
KT TAPE PRO features a stronger adhesive, quicker drying fibers, and a reflective pattern for increased
safety when running or biking in low light conditions.
KT (Kinesiology Therapeutic) Tape is a strong, elastic athletic tape that reduces muscle pain, increases
mobility, and enhances athletic performance. KT Tape provides relief & support for muscles & joints,
& can be used to prevent or treat hundreds of sports injuries.
- Continuous “classic” rolls uncut for creating custom lengths
- Step-by step application instructions included
- Reinforced 100% Synthetic Fibers cover a expanded elastic core
- KT TAPE PRO is ultra-light, durable and extra-strong
- Can be worn for up to 7 days per application
KT Tape is the first brand of kinesiology
tape ever to be offered directly to consumers & is widely adopted by healthcare professionals &
KT Tape is a strong elastic sports tape that reduces pain & provides support for many common injuries.
- Relieves pain & supports movement
- KT Tape provides muscle pain relief, increased mobility, and enhanced recovery.
- Create neuromuscular feedback & facilitates stronger firing of muscles & tendons
- KT Tape’s unique Matrix Mesh is specially designed to provide 160% bilinear elasticity – Same as human skin
Kinesiology tape, treatments, and application techniques have been used by healthcare professionals
such as orthopedics, chiropractors, podiatrists, physical therapists & athletic trainers for over thirty years.
KT Tape is the first brand of kinesiology tape ever to be offered directly to consumers and is widely
adopted by healthcare professionals & sports teams.