Looking for a way to “fill the gap” between workouts? IronMind Egg is a great way to do it.
Squeeze polymer egg gently OR ferociously for light grip workout OR repping out maximum effort,
meanwhile giving your sore palms an active rest.
An excellent way to speed up your recovery after you’ve completed heavy training session.
Helpful to recover from surgery & to relieve stress throughout the day. It’s also has great to use for
your off-days as part of your active rest regimen to speedy recovery. It’s made of 21st-century polymer.
Polymer egg retains its shape & is easy on the soft tissue of your hands.
- One of the Key tools to keep your hands healthy – Achieve strong & pain-free hands
- Simply enjoy active rest – Grab IronMind egg for light-workout OR on off-day, when your hands are sore
- Excellent tool to speed up your recovery time between heavy, difficult training & workout sessions
- Helpful to rehabilitate injury – Use IronMing egg for both – Prehab & rehab purposes
- Excellent way for warm-up & cool-down – Use it in conjunction with your CoC & IMTUG Grippers
- A nice way to relieve stress from hands – Reduce pain & lower your blood pressure during the day
- Quality-product like all IronMind’s products – Unlike cheap eggs, doesn’t leave nasty smell on hands
- Well-made, very durable, washable – Easy to use, gets a job done & lasts for long time
There are 2 Versions of Polymer Eggs by IronMind
Which One is for You?
IronMind Egg – Green “1-Minute Egg” – Softer – Perfect for rehab & speedy recovery, everyday conditioning.
Green egg has wider dynamic range while squeezing it – Right size firmness for a beginner to intermediate in hand strengthening.
IronMind Egg – Blue “3-Minute Egg” – Firmer – Blue Egg has an appropriate place as a firmer alternative to the Green Egg.
It’s great if you prefer a stiffer feel, although it still has a useful amount of give.
IronMind Egg is well-made, durable & feels great to squeeze – It’s an excellent way to warm-up at
the beginning of your grip workout & cool-down after you’re done.
Grab an IronMind Egg if you’re looking for a great alternative for grip workouts that don’t
call for anything quite so macho as a Captains of Crush Gripper.