You likely couldn’t say enough good things about this Olympic Loading Pin – Recommended to anyone who
is currently using chains instead to hold weights. Excellent piece of equipment for weighted dips.
Use it in your home gym OR take it with you to commercial gym – It fits easily into your gym bag.
Another outstanding product by IronMind – It holds standard plate sized weights & feels solid.
Feel free to pick up this loading pin & start using it for all sorts of exercises: Dips, Pull ups, Donkey calf raises,
& of course, all sorts of grip training exercises.
Realistically, you can probably make one yourself for a whole lot less money..
..BUT if you can spare the cash & think you could use one, this is a hands-down quality product that is durable.
- Excellent for Grip Training – Use it in conjunction with hubs & pinch blocks
- Perfect for Weighted Dips – Attach it to your dipping belt & you’re good to go
- High-Quality Product – A well constructed construction that is very durable
- Easy to Use – Allows you to quickly & easily change weights between sets
- Comes with Large Carabiner – Secure weights with sturdy carabiner
IronMind’s loading pins & carabiners provide an easy way to hold some barbell plates that you want to attach to
anything from a Headstrap Fit for Hercules to a De Rigueur Dipping Belt.
First offered in 1990, they have been part of many a strong guy’s workout ever since.
The Olympic Loading Pin is 15″ long & 2″ in diameter & takes Olympic plates – It uses the super-duty large
carabiner, which holds up to 6,600 lb.
This pin is well constructed in a way it allows for easy weight changes – It works very well in conjunction with
all other IronMind’s products such as Twist Yo’ Wrist, the Hub-style pinch gripper, pinch block & Rolling Thunder
High-Quality product – made by IronMind – The Industry Leader