What are CoC grippers & How to Choose them?
Captains of Crush – Product Review 2017
- What are Captains of Crush grippers – What are they, their purpose & the reasons why they’re so effective
- When, Why & How to use CoC hand grippers – How to use them, the major benefits & the quality they offer
- Where is the Best Place to Buy Captains of Crush – Where can you get the best possible deals to buy CoC grips
- How to Progress & Add Variety – Let’s compare different resistance levels of Captains of Crush hand grippers
- The Gold Standard of Hand Grippers – The Single Best Grip Training Tool you can buy
- Fastest Way to Crush Grip Strength – Achieve Maximum progress in your Grip Strength with minimum effort
- There are Eleven (11) different Strength Levels to Choose from – From 60 lbs to 365 lbs
- Very Durable – Captains of Crush gripper handles are made with Aircraft-grade aluminium
- Very Precise – You can always count on precision – There is no surprise geometry
- Very Consistent – CoC spring is built to be durable, it won’t snap NOR wear out after repetitive use
- Competition Grade / Very High Quality – Precise, Durable & Consistent – Gripper with great overall quality
- Made in USA by IronMind – The Industry leader since 1988
- Portable Grip Training Tool – Fits in to Your Training Bag – Carry it with you as You Hit the Gym
The Best Place to Buy is Amazon
Click on images below to order through Amazon now!
Captains of Crush - Ranking 92 out of 100
This is the gripper that changed the world as it took what had largely been a plastic plaything & turned it into a grip training tool that is serious, high-quality & suitable for everyone from rank Beginners to World’s Strongest Man winners.
Legendary design & build quality, with 11 strengths to choose from. Perfect for standalone training or used in conjunction with Zenith & IMTUG grippers. If you could choose only one grip training tool – Captains of Crush.
These are The Gold Standard of Grippers & are designed to give you the biggest gains in the shortest time.
- Save Your Time & Get results – The Fastest Route to the Strongest Grip
- Achieve Maximum progress in your Grip Strength with minimum effort
- You can count on Precision & Consistency – There is no surprise geometry
- CoC spring is very durable – It won’t snap NOR wear out after continuous use
How to Choose the Best Captain of Crush Gripper for you?
Eleven (11) Different Strength Levels
- The Guide (60 lbs): Guide is great place to start if you are youth, senior, woman or if you’re rehabing an injury. Can always be used as warm-up gripper no matter how strong you are. Twice as hard as average sporting goods store plastic gripper but with the same world-class quality as other Captain of Crush grippers.
- The Sport (80 lbs): Suits for light warm-ups & as a lighter gripper has always a place in every training program. If you’re a woman who’s done some strength training, weekend warrior or high school athlete start with The Sport.
- The Trainer (100 lbs): The Trainer may present a significant challenge. Serious grip training starts here. Most people can usually close The Trainer once or twice as the hand strength of the average man is around 115 pounds.
- The Point Five (120lbs): This is the First one of the bridge-grippers to help you to achieve your goals. It’s designed to help you to advance from The Trainer to No 1.
- The No 1 (140 lbs): Most guys who lift weights can’t close it on first try. With some solid training No 1 can be closed by most people. Everything beyond No 1 gets a lot tougher & rewards become a lot bigger.
- The No 1.5 (167.5 lbs): It’s the Second of the bridge-grippers. Another tool for your grip-arsenal to help you towards greatness. Helps you to advance between the No 1 & No 2 grippers.
- The No 2 (195 lbs): 2 presents a challenge & has stumped many strong men. Closing No 2 can be considered as great achievement. Master the No 2 if winning or losing, living or dying, might depend on your grip strength.
- The No 2.5 (237.5 lbs): This one is the Third of the bridge-grippers. Thing get tougher & tougher from here on out & it’s almost must-have gripper for anyone who’s trying to advance from No 2 to No 3.
- The No 3 (280 lbs): Close No 3 & claim your place among the grip elite. Separates the men from the boys. Captains of Crush No 3 gripper is The Gold Standard of Hand Strength feats.
- The No 3.5 (322.5 lbs): It’s the Fourth & the last one of the bridge-grippers. It’s the very Final step before the ultimate challenge. You will need all of the help you can get to reach pinnacle of grip strength world.
- The No 4 (365 lbs): Be like Magnus Samuelsson! Closing No 4 is the ultimate feat of hand strength. No 4 gripper is far beyond the reach of “normal” people & only those who are deadly serious about progressing “beyond normal” level of grip strength should think about getting this piece of equipment.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed reading my article & learned a lot about Captains of Crush along the way.
Feel free to ask for assistance & share your thoughts by leaving a comment.